a little styling inspiration

.


Generally I tend to criticize when girly magazines take a catwalk image and suggest some cheep alternatives to get the look. Yet I found myself getting busy with exactly the same. I love the styling in every image so much for its simplicity that I want to live those images every day, crawl up to the rooftop or circle myself with dry leaves – all under one condition that I’d be wearing those outfits. So after spending a good half an hour looking for the alternatives, I’m inspired to make a dress and to ‘edit’ a pair of shoes. The dress can be worn equally well with a scarf tied like a turban or a fur vest. Surprisingly all the items are either by Maison Martin Margiela or Dries van Noten. That’s just exactly where I am stylewise – caught in between the two extremes of Belgian design. And I don’t mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment