modern folklore

.
 Finally at home, making sales wishlists and basking in the sun - it's warm enough sitting by the window, but wearing a pair of shorts and sandals out is still a dream.
I've been intrigued by this quilted A.P.C. coat since the very beginning of the season, it has the strange 'back-to-the-roots' appeal being made of silk/linen mix, it could almost be part of traditional folklore dress of some unknown country, somewhere between Mongolia and northern China may be. Yet it finally grew on me that a quilted oversized coat with a hood is a perfect companion for the je-ne-sais-quoi weather in Belgium. Five minutes rain and five minutes sunshine - my fellow Unknown countrymen know why.




While everyone swears off the brand/designer total look I have no shame! Why bother if it all fits so perfectly together avoiding the unnecessary morning rush of not knowing what to wear? Why deny that one brand makes clothes that correspond me perfectly? Afterall I wouldn't mind seeing someone wear Douglas Firs total look, because when I design my brand I do not think about mixing it with anything else, so why should I complicate the whole thing by mixing other people's creation?





0 comments:

Post a Comment