Subscribe RSS Feed
.origami mon ami
You are here :
Home
»
Quiet stories
»
Here and now
Here and now
.
Labels:
Quiet stories
Tiny little creature in my hands!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.origami mon ami on Instagram
Popular Posts
A letter to M
I was imagining a James Bond-esque scenario, re-written in a fashion sense with Suzy Menkes in the role of M. M: -" Spare the Russ...
high needs low
12 dec. @Congress, BXL
The Sart strikes back
Something is stirring in the air. I haven’t felt so puzzled for…erm, probably years! Yes I do dare to say ‘years’! Prologue I may come from ...
Anu Tuominen
Today I am literally feeding my soul off the Anu Tuominen’s work. There are images which amazed me just as much as Chris Larson’s Deep North...
no brainer
This is what I do when I can neither sleep nor think - I make strange creepy accessories, like this hair necklace. It's so long that it ...
Hakansson skin praise
Here’s a small note of something I rarely speak about – make-up. The reason for such a post is not a one-minute frenzy, but several years of...
check one two
That’s how I like to pile up the new stuff – the more it looks like a check/stripe/fringe mess the better. I’m looking for something new and...
4380 days later
I’ve been longing, planning, earning, and finally they are mine! And all you get is the feet-in-the-air mobile shot. My camera failed to fun...
inspired
Studio –check! Model – check! Plastic flowers – check! Bodypaint – check! Loads of gorgeous Cacharel prints – check! ...
landscape mapping and naked lampshades on tuesday afternoon
As neither of the current fashion weeks yields any excitement, I’ve been spending quite a lot of time researching the interior decoration – ...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (3)
May (8)
April (6)
March (9)
February (10)
January (8)
December (7)
November (10)
October (11)
September (8)
August (9)
July (1)
June (13)
May (10)
April (6)
March (8)
February (3)
January (11)
December (8)
November (20)
October (12)
September (13)
August (13)
July (11)
June (21)
May (37)
April (11)
March (10)
February (16)
January (27)
December (12)
November (20)
October (22)
September (29)
August (23)
July (23)
June (22)
May (26)
April (26)
March (19)
February (21)
January (5)
December (15)
November (21)
October (2)
September (4)
July (2)
June (4)
May (7)
April (3)
March (9)
February (3)
January (2)
December (1)
November (7)
October (6)
September (3)
August (1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment