do you read me?

.
I’m glad and proud and very excited to have written a sweet little post for another blog. I love to communicate to a slightly wider audience with rather diverse interests, still keeping my blog personal. So here’s the deal: my first post is up on A Shaded View on Fashion. Please, do read!

http://dianepernet.typepad.com/diane/2010/04/mapp-invites-sangbleu-5.html

I will be covering regularly the events in Brussels and posting under my very well known to you alter-ego ‘.origamimonami’, so keep an eye on it. I tackle the topic of European identity in fashion – in whatever form it may appear. Yesterday’s magazine launch at Mapp. which I advertised earlier on happened to be the very first event of this genre. Now I wonder where it will take me next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment