flashes

.

I’m too tired of walking. So what to play with? Hotel. Preen for Topshop white denim. Flashes. Flashes.
the closet:
stretch leather pensil skirt COS
pleated bamboo trouser COS
wool jumpsuit Mango
grey knit ACNE
burnout white t-shirt ACNE
drapy black top COS
shoulderpadded dress Ann-Sofie Back for Fred Perry
blazer COS
lace-up wedges Jeffrey Campbell
creepe sole black suede desert boot Topshop
the outfit:
see-through nude tank COS
blazer COS
white denim tapered leg trouser Preen for Topshop
creepe sole desert boot Topshop.
The first shot reminds me of my new favourite blog Anywho and makes me want to be tall (eh, substitute for ‘skinny’), beautiful, blond and Danish. I love the combination of 90’s, high-street finds and those crazy massive shoes. And since recently I’m incredibly bored with fashion and all I want to wear is a huge basic white t-shirt, those girls keep my faint interest going. Their outfits are never too basic, there’s always some statement jewellery, bleached or ripped denim, vintage blazer with shoulderpads (yes, I’m still on the shoulderpad train) or platform shoes. Plus now they translate their posts in English. Brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment