xe.com added mohair to the currency list

.



Unsurprisingly, the Stella McCartney sweater goes with absolutely everything - so do all my five Acne sweaters I have bagged this year...do I have to mention some Dries and some Kenzo and just a bit of Cedric Charlier?  I've been living a true sweater obsession from early September and it's only getting worse - I am seriously considering purchasing my first grey sweatshirt. Yes, my very first one! I guess in some people's wardrobe grey sweatshirts and hoodies are the good old basics and owning a few staples of them is absolutely normal...well, on planet Origami the cash is converted into mohair and the economy is based on the amount of fuzziness in a garment, so grey sweatshirts somehow tend to lack in value.
Planet Origami is a weird trip, I tell you!
The reason for wanting one is unclear, but once at Smets I pulled this 3.1 Philip Lim one off the racks, tried it on in some strange whiff on enthusiasm, and desperately fell in love. No cold-hearted reason can set my mind off it now, and I'm on a steep path to becoming a designer-sweatshirt-blogger. Who would have thought! And if I finally gather up some courage (and manage to convert mohair back into decent cash resources), to buy my dear quilted grey sweatshirt, you'll be the first to know.
Wearing it with fancy Dries Van Noten brocade trousers (or just the posibility of wearing the fancy DVN trousers with anything) is what I'm dreaming of right now. Piling on some very special jewellery and going all comfy with Nikes should make a smooth transition into the sweatshirt-free Origami land.

It's never too late, Santa!
3.1 Philip Lim quilted sweatshirt via Net-a-Porter
Dries Van Noten brocade trousers via Stijl
Maria Black earring via Hunting and Collecting
Nike Air Max glow in the dark sneakers via &Other Stories


0 comments:

Post a Comment