shoes?

.

THE SHOES!


They are mine mine mine! And I have to thank Aude and Niels at Hunting&Collecting for going through so much trouble of ordering those for me and for being the most patient sales people for all the time I took with this pair of shoes! Thanks a million!
A practical note, if you’re planning on purchasing a pair – size up. I found them pretty narrow, although they are quite right in length, but I still had to go for a size bigger than usual, so with a European 38/UK 5/ US 7.5/Japanese 245 I had to buy size 39. I hope this helps someone, as Carin Wester shoes don’t seem to have a fixed standard sizing and some models run big and others run small. The Monroe pump (and I guess the boots are of the same manufacturer) are of small narrow fit, but once you get the size right they are Heaven in a shoe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment