nowhere/now here

.
I feel the summer slowly dying – rain, gloom and fresh air that is so tasty to breath. I love autumn because it’s a quiet time of the year, and most of all these days I feel quiet, which means I’m perfectly ready for the upcoming season.
My 26th birthday is pretty soon, and I’m planning a round-trip to London with my mom. And just may be it’s a little bit sad since I’ve been already packing my bags for a definitive move to London, but at the same time my new job here in Brussels is the one thing that makes me quiet and calm. Next week I have the Ann Demeulemeester window display to create! Pretty obviously I’m a happy bunny, and a trip to London will be well deserved.
Of course, I’m making wishlists. I want my autumn to be as dark as I like it.










Complex Geometries, Ann Demeulemeester, Topshop, Arielle De Pinto, All Saints
And lastly, my Tumblr image library is now at nowhere/now_here.

2 comments:

  1. i love those All Saints' heels. they're just like Finsk's. but cheaper (in price) :)

    ReplyDelete