plagiarism or DIY?

.



This is not even the matter of styling, because the image comes from an on-line store. It is not just the coat – yet it happens to be the most magnificent trench-coat I’ve seen in ages (after the white lab-coat inspired AF Vandevorst trench in Labels Inc. – don’t touch it, it’s mine, I’m just saving up!).

I love the golden brim glasses, wine coloured wedges, a low ponytail and red lips – the prefect effortless look for the spring yet to come. Pity that I don’t have a spear 500 bucks… and the chances to find a similar coat in a second-hand shop are equal 0. The question is: to DIY or not to DIY?

1 comments:

  1. it's hard to say whether you should DIY it or not. look at which details really mean the most to you. some are probably ones you won't find in something vintage...usually i just wait it out and if visions of the item are still stuck in my brain after a month or the end of the season, i go for it (if i even have the money!)

    ReplyDelete