the post-eurolines hair disorder

.



Berlin day 1.
The clever ones are probably drinking iced coffee somewhere by the Wood Wood store, but me – I’m hiding myself in the shade of a tree in the nearest park I could find. A pool with lilies is only a plus when the heat is just getting more and more intolerable for walking around. Next time I’ll remember to bring my folding mini-bike.
First impressions of Berlin are rather unexpected though. How can a city be so tranquil on Saturday noon? Brussels gets hectic and disorganised, Moscow sticky, sweaty and crowded. But Berlin looks like it got evicted for a day, not counting the numerous COS customers wearing exactly the same black jumpsuit like me – thanks, wide distribution retail!
So yes, jumpsuit twins and post-Eurolines hair. Whoo-hoo, me lovez Berlin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment