outfits galore

.
Honestly, I’m becoming a fan of outfit posts. Lately I’ve been trying to find a way to take the outfit pictures, but I still get given into the magic extractor craze and end up with a photoshoped version of me+outfit+kitchen door. It shall do for starters…I must admit that for once I’ve put some effort into dressing not head-to-toe in COS.
This is the supermarket-friendly version of what I wore to the Antwerp academy show, by the way. Please excuse the head…where was that strawberry pic again?...


coat-dress Henrik Vibskov (via Mapp.)
leggins H&M
shoes Hope


sculpted blazer COS
sheer tank top COS
leather trouser vintage
wedges Pull&Bear


sheer dress COS
top with shoulderpads vintage
leggins H&M
platform sandals Opening Ceremony (via Mapp.)


knitted top vintage
men's blazer Stephan Schneider
skirt vintage
leggins H&M
shoes Jeffrey Campbell (via Need Supply.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment