mini weekday market

.
This is not the new news, but I just wanted to share and constate once again the fact of my eternal love of everything Scandinavian. Here’s a small collaboration collection between Minimarket and Weekday. It’s a small capsule collection available at Weekday stores under the name Mini Weekday Market.

The collection for women consists of three tops in either glittery black or white photographic print, a dress and amazing wedged high heel shoes in either black or leopard (!). There are men’s t-shirts too, and in fact these are the first pieces of men’s clothing ever designed by Minimarket’s sisters Sofie, Pernilla and Jennifer Elvestedt.
This collection is sold in all Weekday stores, including the Copenhagen one, which I shall definitely visit on my August trip, so just one more point to keep me absolutely egg-sited about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment