platform sole physics

.
Is anyone familiar with a term ‘critical mass’? A critical mass is the smallest amount of fissile material needed for a sustained nuclear chain reaction. The critical mass of a fissionable material depends upon its nuclear properties (e.g. the nuclear fission cross-section), its density, its shape, its enrichment, its purity, its temperature, and its surroundings. Right?
Now hopping over to my world…What will happen if I shall own a pair of these, these and these?


…alongside with these, these and these:


Will I be able to walk up the walls? Teleport myself to Stockholm on lunch breaks? Or walk on water? As the amount of platform soles in my wardrobe/wish-list reaches the critical mass, something definitely must happen!
…I might also just twist my ankle…

0 comments:

Post a Comment