city of water, city of rain

.
No…packing bags is no fun, especially when it will be cold and raining in the city of my destination, when I forget to pack an umbrella and when the coat that I want to wear suddenly matches my haircolour (yep, it even has the same pattern printed on it). I have finally decided to take more stuff than I would ever need to somewhat compensate the fact that I left my only sweater at Toni&Guy last week; I have also chose for a scruffy leather jacket + pretty shoes combo – and nevermind my bum being put in a situation of potentially catching a cold – but hey, I’m packing for Amsterdam!

I’m planning to explore the wonders of Amsterdam together with my shopping-driven mom (lucky her, it’s her birthday tomorrow!). I’ll pass by INDIVIDUALS statement store, Barrio mixstore, Centre neuf, For our friends store, SPRMRKT, and try to get into Spice PR. Plus of course vintage heaven - Laura dolls, and designer’s heaven – the fabric store at Hoogstraat. More than this I do not know of, but plan to find out. And with the blogger’s ‘I swear’ there will be pictures, opinions, style hunting…all that stuff that I’m running one year late with:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment