dress up

.

 &Other Stories cropped sweater
Carven skirt @ Hunting and Collecting


 &Other Stories cuff



Opening Ceremony grunge booties


There are many things I just don't know how to do: I don't know how to drive a car, ride a skateboard, bake cookies...or dress up for special occasion. It doesn't mean I haven't tried - on the contrary, tried but failed - sweating out the stress while going 20km/h on the parking lot, continuously falling on my but, getting one hard baked blob instead of separate cookies and ending up wearing jeans to a special event - knowing that I hardly ever wear jeans...
I always laughed at people looking for a wedding party dress ten months before the party, but now I'm doing the same thing myself. All the lovely things above are just ideas, yet the real deal is just bellow this text:




A dream-come-true would be to wear this mint green Carven dress, Delfina Delettrez eye earring and the chunky Jean Paul Gaultier shoes. One thing too bad is that the party in question is in the middle of the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment