DOUGLAS FIRS at MAPP.

.
 
I've been meaning to tell you about how in my long absence from this blog I have managed to start a clothing brand and open an online shop, but not finding words for self-praise I've been putting it away in the long drawer... until now!
Now this whole lot seems like only half of the news because the story of DOUGLAS FIRS has seen an unexpected twist. A short while ago I have casually approached the owner of MAPP., one of my favourite shops, with an idea to take a look at my collection, and within some weeks DOUGLAS FIRS has made its way onto the MAPP. racks - a true new home for my tiny brand that is full of ambition.
If you are new to .origami mon ami, then browse through the archives to find the omnipresent MAPP. that I have been following since the shop's beginning. If you are a familiar  reader, you'll know that MAPP. is a go-to boutique for Henrik Vibskov, Stephan Schneider, Commune de Paris, OMSK and Tigersushi Furs just to name a few. So just try to guess how it feels to see my own creations there!
I'm excited, proud, flattered, perplexed and endlessly grateful.
I'm looking forward to the new.
And if you already had a chance to drop by my virtual store, go and physically step into DOUGLAS FIRS' whole brand new world. MAPP. is located in Brussels centre on 5 Rue Leon Lepage.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment