Subscribe RSS Feed

.origami mon ami

You are here : Home » Here's some reading material » Origami mon ami » Sneak peeks and previews » Young(and not so young) designers and brands » dusturbance

dusturbance

. Labels: Here's some reading material, Origami mon ami, Sneak peeks and previews, Young(and not so young) designers and brands
There’s a new light.
The kind of light that glows through dust.
The shaping light, the sculpting light.
The light that creates new vision.
The vision is set not to defy or contradict.
It is set to re-consider.
The new vision on fashion.
It is as daily and as banal as it is confronting.
The vision to redesign the conventions.
The conventions are of a recent making.
Those which blur the seasons and shift us few years forward.
Or backwards.
Or in a circle.
In a vicious circle of fashion.
Welcome in the world of Dusturbance.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

.origami mon ami on Instagram

Instagram

Popular Posts

  • A letter to M
    I was imagining a James Bond-esque scenario, re-written in a fashion sense with Suzy Menkes in the role of M. M: -" Spare the Russ...
  • The Sart strikes back
    Something is stirring in the air. I haven’t felt so puzzled for…erm, probably years! Yes I do dare to say ‘years’! Prologue I may come from ...
  • Anu Tuominen
    Today I am literally feeding my soul off the Anu Tuominen’s work. There are images which amazed me just as much as Chris Larson’s Deep North...
  • check one two
    That’s how I like to pile up the new stuff – the more it looks like a check/stripe/fringe mess the better. I’m looking for something new and...
  • 4380 days later
    I’ve been longing, planning, earning, and finally they are mine! And all you get is the feet-in-the-air mobile shot. My camera failed to fun...
  • inspired
    Studio –check! Model – check! Plastic flowers – check! Bodypaint – check! Loads of gorgeous Cacharel prints – check! ...
  • endless love
    Whatever may happen to fashion, I will always love certain things. Nothing, even the comments of the ‘passé’ can get me off deers and owls, ...
  • no brainer
    This is what I do when I can neither sleep nor think - I make strange creepy accessories, like this hair necklace. It's so long that it ...
  • once a tabi - forever a tabi
    My toes are jumping of joy, and who would have known I’ll be sporting a pair of split-toe shoes anytime soon! The Margiela tabis are iconic,...
  • random colour
    Pastels or primary brights? Anyhow I’m addicted to colour. And by this I don’t mean the nu-rave revival, although my new visit cards are mad...

Blog Archive

Follow .origami mon ami
Powered by Blogger.
 

Labels

  • 'Lena was here' (47)
  • DIY (43)
  • Fashion contemplation doodles (91)
  • For your agenda (52)
  • Here's some reading material (47)
  • Home is where your cat is (9)
  • Je dépense donc je suis (93)
  • Model citizens (40)
  • Origami mon ami (48)
  • Quiet stories (31)
  • Safe and Sound (27)
  • Shopping guides (55)
  • Sneak peeks and previews (58)
  • The dear-diary mode (114)
  • Wish-list (105)
  • Young(and not so young) designers and brands (100)

Links

  • The Style Crusader
  • Wonderzine
  • Weekday Carnival
  • LOVE AESTHETICS
  • StyleBubble
  • Various Sources
  • DOUGLAS FIRS
  • vliin

Search

About Me

My photo
Lena Loginova
View my complete profile
Copyright © . All Rights Reserved.
Design and development by Lena Loginova