Push It magazine

.
I must admit that I have always been a magazine freak, and when someone tells me ‘oh you’re so clever, you must be reading a lot of books’ I blush, because my book-reading skills and the concentration level are piss poor. But when I get a hold of a magazine…oh, that’s a totally different story! What can be more exciting than a premiere issue of a brand new art/fashion magazine from some remote part of the world? Even the Egyptian pyramids turn to boring molehills.
So let me introduce you Push It magazine, which is limited to 1000 copies in print, but is well available in a digital format at www.pushitmagazine.com. It covers Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina's fashion mixing the best of the Balkans with the rest of the world.
I love she fashion story called ‘ And sometimes it doesn’t make sense’ styled and photographed by Louis Park.


0 comments:

Post a Comment