.
Please excuse my absence from the blog lately. But this is what has been going on:


My work day has been painfully stretched from 7am to 8pm at times, and free time at the sunset has been spent by the pool at my parent’s house surrounded by three beautiful cats. None of us went in the water, we just lingered and watched mosquitoes and dragonflies fly by – and that’s what I call bliss.
Now back to another kind of bliss – coffee, cakes and fashion blogs on Sunday, of course! It’s a daily routine, but Sunday’s laziness makes the perfect circumstance for a couple of new blog links:
One Perfect Morning is from Australia and relatively new, but what a content! Make sure you read all her interviews with designers including Vika Gazinskaya and Laura Mackness. Plus she is a slave to the wedges, just like myself.



both images:OPM


Garbage dress has been a long-term addiction of mine. Read for the best Paris menswear fashion week coverage so far.

image from garbagedress.com

Moreover, I’ve been brainstorming and collecting images with one wonderful purpose – a 10 piece capsule wardrobe of my own making should soon be available to purchase in Antwerp. How soon – is a question of timing within rather tight schedule – the due date is in August...And that's what it's all about:

0 comments:

Post a Comment