Subscribe RSS Feed
.origami mon ami
You are here :
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Apartment
Apartment
.
I posted about
The Apartment shop in Berlin
a while back. This is actually an image from the first floor of the shop that doesn’t exist!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.origami mon ami on Instagram
Popular Posts
Hakansson skin praise
Here’s a small note of something I rarely speak about – make-up. The reason for such a post is not a one-minute frenzy, but several years of...
endless love
Whatever may happen to fashion, I will always love certain things. Nothing, even the comments of the ‘passé’ can get me off deers and owls, ...
A letter to M
I was imagining a James Bond-esque scenario, re-written in a fashion sense with Suzy Menkes in the role of M. M: -" Spare the Russ...
4380 days later
I’ve been longing, planning, earning, and finally they are mine! And all you get is the feet-in-the-air mobile shot. My camera failed to fun...
The Sart strikes back
Something is stirring in the air. I haven’t felt so puzzled for…erm, probably years! Yes I do dare to say ‘years’! Prologue I may come from ...
no brainer
This is what I do when I can neither sleep nor think - I make strange creepy accessories, like this hair necklace. It's so long that it ...
the love the want the need
A day spent without pronouncing his name?
inspired
Studio –check! Model – check! Plastic flowers – check! Bodypaint – check! Loads of gorgeous Cacharel prints – check! ...
the search engine
I would love to find: a pair of socks with a Donald-duck print a string a chicken leg a huge black bow ...the shopping lists are only gettin...
dress praise
It may look like I’m reblogging the previous post, but this dress deserves some praise in an outfit post and not the online store image. The...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (3)
May (8)
April (6)
March (9)
February (10)
January (8)
December (7)
November (10)
October (11)
September (8)
August (9)
July (1)
June (13)
May (10)
April (6)
March (8)
February (3)
January (11)
December (8)
November (20)
October (12)
September (13)
August (13)
July (11)
June (21)
May (37)
April (11)
March (10)
February (16)
January (27)
December (12)
November (20)
October (22)
September (29)
August (23)
July (23)
June (22)
May (26)
April (26)
March (19)
February (21)
January (5)
December (15)
November (21)
October (2)
September (4)
July (2)
June (4)
May (7)
April (3)
March (9)
February (3)
January (2)
December (1)
November (7)
October (6)
September (3)
August (1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment