.
On a day when I need safety pins to pin a smile to my face a tall blond skinny guy gets on a 92 tram somewhere around Louise. He’s wearing a jacket, black skinny jeans and lace-up boots, which is already a rare combo in Brussels. He slams himself into a seat across me, places his green glitter tote (!) on the floor, tilts his red Santa hat (!!) slightly and checks his phone – nails painted in blue glitter and one eye made up with bright purple eyeshadow (!!!). Moreover, he switches the seat to the one behind me, slamming himself just as hard into it and starts in half-voice chanting a tune genre ‘Silent Night’(?). I watched with a grin à la Cheshire cat. No more safety pins needed. Thank you, beautiful blue glitter stranger. And happy Saint Nicolas, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment