picture perfect tea-time frocks

.
Yes, the post title sounds strangely familiar – it’s the kind of line you come across in Vogue/Elle/Marie Claire.
This is also a strangely familiar name – Yuchi. I can’t recall where and how I came across it before, but yesterday I found the clothes ‘in person’ at the Secret Sample Sale held at The Boiler House (Brick Lane 152) last weekend. All pieces have amazing structure and a very flattering fit, from boxy dresses to jersey jodhpurs. And the new spring/summer ’09 is soft and feminine – there are just too many perfect tea-time dresses in one collection. It did seem slightly pricy for a sample sale, but when I looked at the original prices (it’s on sale at bStore)…well, we can all do the math, can’t we…
Anyhow, it’s an interesting name to watch, and I’m curious to find out a little bit of biography behind this label.

0 comments:

Post a Comment