the wishlist theory

.




 
 
I'm a real pro when it comes to wishlists - every now and then a folder appears in my computer, classified by colour, garment, price and occasion. Or sometimes I make random wishlists and name them something like 'new wardrobe' and throw all kinds of images in, then when the craze soothes down I go back to those wishlists, throw away the unnecessary stuff and start placing orders - I do not impulse-shop online.
Last month I bought an excellent pair of shoes from &Other Stories. I've been wearing them much too often that other shoes in my wardrobe are probably getting jealous. So this month the logical move was to buy a couple of things from &Other Stories again, somewhat to affirm the happy relationship with this new H&M offspring. Down went the rubber sole platform boots, faux fur hat, quilted bomber and knitted collar - all with a friendly discount for the Stories' Instagram friends - how sweet! I'll be hunting for the rest on sale, including that fantastic cobalt blue cocoon coat!


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment