Swedes have sweets

.
Today after having looked at my schedule, the train of jolly window dressing thoughts has screeched to a halt. The last week of October will be fun though, and I’m curious to see the result of a new project launched by one Swedish brand. They’ll be swapping their windows with bloggers, letting us – the rare breed of creative minds that feed on catwalk images from style.com – be in charge of their window displays for a whole week. I’m sad not to take a part in it due to lack of time, but I’ll do my best to document the transformation as it unfolds.

And for those who are impatient to get a bit of the Swedish sweets, here’s your chance:

1 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I love swedish chocolate. I am linking to you if I manage to get a package. YUM!

    PS. How are you?

    JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete