the crown

.

Never say never, but headgear has long been a faux pas for me. May be it’s because of my odd taste in haircuts or may be I haven’t found a proper piece to suit me…or may be I simply never tried hard enough. Yet the variety of hair adornments and hats than pops up lately all around the streetstyle blogs got me thinking…and further than thinking was the making! My new crown of roses is ready for a test-drive (that is most likely to happen tomorrow at La Cambre show). Imagine a long beige oversized trench coat(i.e. powercoat), flood-length grey oversized sweatpants, belted up very high on the natural waist and a little nude-coloured tank top tucked in…and some platform shoes, of course – that would be a perfect sans black outfit to go with the crown of roses!


0 comments:

Post a Comment