Subscribe RSS Feed
.origami mon ami
You are here :
Home
»
Young(and not so young) designers and brands
»
ANN-SOFIE BACK
ANN-SOFIE BACK
.
Labels:
Young(and not so young) designers and brands
...HAS BEEN APPOINTED HEAD DESIGNER OF CHEAP MONDAY WITH FOUNDER ORJAN ANDERSSON
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.origami mon ami on Instagram
Popular Posts
A letter to M
I was imagining a James Bond-esque scenario, re-written in a fashion sense with Suzy Menkes in the role of M. M: -" Spare the Russ...
The Sart strikes back
Something is stirring in the air. I haven’t felt so puzzled for…erm, probably years! Yes I do dare to say ‘years’! Prologue I may come from ...
Anu Tuominen
Today I am literally feeding my soul off the Anu Tuominen’s work. There are images which amazed me just as much as Chris Larson’s Deep North...
check one two
That’s how I like to pile up the new stuff – the more it looks like a check/stripe/fringe mess the better. I’m looking for something new and...
inspired
Studio –check! Model – check! Plastic flowers – check! Bodypaint – check! Loads of gorgeous Cacharel prints – check! ...
endless love
Whatever may happen to fashion, I will always love certain things. Nothing, even the comments of the ‘passé’ can get me off deers and owls, ...
4380 days later
I’ve been longing, planning, earning, and finally they are mine! And all you get is the feet-in-the-air mobile shot. My camera failed to fun...
no brainer
This is what I do when I can neither sleep nor think - I make strange creepy accessories, like this hair necklace. It's so long that it ...
once a tabi - forever a tabi
My toes are jumping of joy, and who would have known I’ll be sporting a pair of split-toe shoes anytime soon! The Margiela tabis are iconic,...
random colour
Pastels or primary brights? Anyhow I’m addicted to colour. And by this I don’t mean the nu-rave revival, although my new visit cards are mad...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (3)
May (8)
April (6)
March (9)
February (10)
January (8)
December (7)
November (10)
October (11)
September (8)
August (9)
July (1)
June (13)
May (10)
April (6)
March (8)
February (3)
January (11)
December (8)
November (20)
October (12)
September (13)
August (13)
July (11)
June (21)
May (37)
April (11)
March (10)
February (16)
January (27)
December (12)
November (20)
October (22)
September (29)
August (23)
July (23)
June (22)
May (26)
April (26)
March (19)
February (21)
January (5)
December (15)
November (21)
October (2)
September (4)
July (2)
June (4)
May (7)
April (3)
March (9)
February (3)
January (2)
December (1)
November (7)
October (6)
September (3)
August (1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment